Providing the small office, home office, and solopreneur business owner
with QuickBooks tips, small business resources, and inspiration
you can use to create Your Business and Your Life, Your Way!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Confession

Do you ever have a great idea that you get started with then somehow loose track of? If you said, "Yes" then good, it's not just me. This blog was/is my good idea that I lost track of. I confess, I have been neglecting to submit new posts or reply to the comments that have been posted.

To those of you who did post your comments, I apologize that I did not answer or acknowledge you. I want to take that opportunity now.

Brenda Hager, I am so impressed that you found this blog and responded to my post about your writing. I loved your description on "Strong Women" and wanted to share it with every woman in the world. You so eloquently and accurately depicted strong women. Thank you!!!

Joyce, I would be happy to share more of my story about becoming a life coach. Please email me at Rhonda@RhondaHSmith.com and I will tell you the whole story and be happy to answer any of your questions.

Debbie, I am glad you enjoyed the post on Self-Confidence and hope you are continuing to give yourself credit for trying and celebrating your successes.

Loyce, thank you for reading my blog and posting your comment!

It's a new year and time to refocus! Time to let go of what did not work, revisit what could have worked, and come up with new ideas. I hope in the coming year you will turn to this blog for practical, logical and useful information!

2 comments:

Wild Flower said...

Rhonda,

There are so many things about you that inspires me in life. One of them is how clearly you state your opinion and feelings. I really admire that, there is no confusion involved in your statements. That leads me to a fact that you are confident woman to be taken example of who one time walked through a harsh road like most of us. Thank you for being there for me and for others that needed your guidance. I am blessed to know you!

Rhonda Smith said...

Thank you for your kind words, Wild Flower! I appreciate your input and hope that I can continue to be there for you!