Providing the small office, home office, and solopreneur business owner
with QuickBooks tips, small business resources, and inspiration
you can use to create Your Business and Your Life, Your Way!

Monday, October 27, 2008

My trip to the Coaching Super Summit


It was indeed a SUPER coaching summit!!! Thank you Milana for providing this unique and informational opportunity. I met so many wonderful fellow coaches. Coaches are the warmest, most accepting, non-judgmental people in the world!

We learned so much. I am still digesting and processing all the information and can't wait to implement some of the ideas and watch my business transform! And that comment leads me to one of the most simple and impressive things I learned and want to share.

Information + implementation = TRANSFORMATION

Information - implementation = FRUSTRATION

How many times do we hear life changing information with all the intentions of implementing it into our lives then fail to act? Of course we end up frustrated! Well, I do not intend to have frustration, I intend to have a transformation!

No comments: