Providing the small office, home office, and solopreneur business owner
with QuickBooks tips, small business resources, and inspiration
you can use to create Your Business and Your Life, Your Way!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Have you ever wondered what your entrepreneurial style is? Are you even aware you have one? Well, yes, every business owner has their own style and Michelle DeKinder-Smith has identified the five types of female entrepreneurs and written a book, "See Jane Succeed" which provides and accurate depiction of each style.

Once my style was identified, by taking a quiz at her site JaneOutoftheBox I read the related chapter in the book and could quickly identify with the qualities and challenges of being a Merry Jane. I felt very validated in my choices of merging my business and my life. She not only provides the description of each Jane but an action plan for each Jane to create a joyful life and prosperous business. I was also happy to find that she included a chapter on changing my type, just in case the day comes that I want to move from being a Merry Jane to a Jane Dough.

If you are looking for a book to help you reveal what it takes to win in business and life, then read this book! You can get it atAmazon.

You can see more recommended reading for business and life on my site RhondaHSmith

No comments: